3.0mm Aimrite Wetsuit
3.0mm Aimrite Wetsuit
3.0mm – Open Cell, Hooded Jacket, Waist High pants, Yamamoto #39
Utilizing one of the world’s best wetsuit manufacturers, Aimrite's latest development - The Aimrite International Wetsuit- is our signature wetsuit, representing the Aimrite spirit! We feel that the exclusive camouflage of our new suit, which is build-up by 7 layers, has created the best quality red and black camouflage possible. Disappearing like a ghost in the deep while maintaining a high visibility when floating on the surface, in high boat traffic areas or to your fellow dive buddies. The wetsuit offers an excellent quality in all aspects including, design, technology, materials and QC to ensure that you get the most out of your investment with us.
Made of 100% CR Yamamoto Japan Neoprene, Grade #39 (ultra-supple, comfortable and warm), laminated with Ultra Stretch Lycra™ and lined with Open Cell for durability and maximum flexibility.
The jacket and waist high trousers neoprene thickness is cut to perfection, all around, for an amazing warmth in cool to even cold water, and yet, totally unrestrictive, with an unequalled comfort and unparalleled freedom of movement. Its tailor made pattern provides not only great comfort but also a perfect sealing around your extremities and faces, preventing any water from coming in. The blind-stitching method ensures that the lining is completely sealed. This means that the inside of the wetsuit is 100% waterproof and airtight.
Thanks to these unique features, this wetsuit is the warmest, most comfortable dry-wetsuit you’ll ever own.
The Aimrite International wetsuit is an absolute must have for every ocean enthusiast! It is thin and light, folds into the smallest grocery plastic bag if need be and the whole 2-piece wetsuit, hooded jacket and trousers, weighs as little as 2.2lb (1kg) for a size 54 (Large). I don’t think this applies to a 3mm suit J
· Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR #39 Neoprene
· "Green" 100% Chloroprene
· Ultra Stretch Lycra™ Lamination
· Open Cell lining
· King Venom Camo Sublimation Dye
· The elbows, knees, chestpad and seat area of the jacket are screened with an abrasion resistance Polyurethane for increased protection and durability
· Double Locking Clips system on Beaver Tail
· Unisex Sizing
External Features of the Jacket:
· Zipless Hooded jacket
· Built-in hood, designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
· Face seal in natural smoothskin prevents water from coming in
· Built-in 7mm cushioned and slip-free speargun chestpad
· Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is reinforced with a Glue Dot
External Features of the Trousers:
· Zipless waist high trousers
· Cross seams in the crotch panel are reinforced with a Glue Dot