The Aimrite King Venom is the worlds most popular Bluewater speargun boasting several World Records including the Wahoo and Dogtooth Tuna as well as several Marlin over 500lbs!
Aimrite’s most popular railgun is appropriately called “KING VENOM”. This gun utilises a double carbon fibre wall construction that is filled with high density foam between the cuttlebone wing section. The gun alone weighs over 2.5 kgs and has a wall thickness of 4.4 mm.
This is our answer to a true “Bluewater Railgun” capable of shooting 3 X 16mm bands or 4 X 14mm bands with a minimum amount of recoil but also just at home shooting 2 X 18 mm bands no recoil. The integrated muzzle and cuttlebone shaped barrel is unsurpassed in strength and quality and provides a very steady base while minimising muzzle lift.
- Triple red 16mm USA Latex bands
- 100% Carbon Fiber tube, extra wide and foam filled
- New Reverse Roller Trigger Mechanism - 100% Australian made!
- South African Spring Steel Spear - 8mm
- 350kg Silicone Bungee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Certified Australian Made